Urological Diseases and Pathologies
– Diagnosis of pathologies of the kidney, ureter, bladder and urethra.
- Kidney stones. Ureter / urethra stricture. Cystitis. Urinary incontinence
– Diagnosis of pathologies of the male genital tract.
- Erectile disfunction. Precox ejaculation. Infertility Curve of the penis. Benign prostatic hyperplasia. Varicocele, hydrocele. Phimosis.
– Diagnosis of sexually transmitted diseases.
– Prevention and early diagnosis of cancer of the kidney, bladder, prostate, testicle. Prostate cancer is the most common malignant tumor in men and for a long time it develops without giving symptoms. Therefore, an annual check-up is of greater importance from the age of 45. Testicular cancer is the most frequent in young men.
Commonly Performed Urology Tests
- Blood and urine analysis
- Ultrasound, echo-Doppler
- CT, MRI
- Biopsy, cytology, microbiology
Urologic Surgical Treatment
- Varicocele, Hydrocele
- Prostate (endoscopy, laser)
- Interventions for incontinence
- Benign and malignant tumors of the kidney, ureter, bladder, urethra, penis, testicle, prostate
Make an appointment