In an Osteopathic session, I apply manual techniques to initially diagnose and find the source of the patient’s discomfort, taking into account that in the body all the structures are connected in some way. Therefore a pain in one region may come from another area of the body.
Then, using manual techniques, I manipulate or mobilize the tissue, always adapting to the patient’s constitution to release joint disjunctions or to relax muscle contractions as facials.
Normally we work in the 3 levels established in Osteopathy to have a more global and generalized vision about the patient’s problem:
Indications and contraindications of an osteopathic treatment
- Locomotor system: Lumbago, Cervicalgias, Dorsalgias, Pain in any joint, post-traumatic pain, contractures etc.
- ATM Dysfunctions, Headache, Chronic Sinusitis
- Functional digestive disorders, Scars
- Gynecological disorders
- In structural disorders such as degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis, I can not achieve a cure, but I can get an improvement of the symptoms.
As a Physical and Rehabilitation Medecine Doctor, conventional medecine plays an important role and we work in the Clinic in a multidisciplinary way.
- Acute infections
- Recent and hard fractures
- Malignant tumors
- First trimester pregnancy
Make an appointment